Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Why choose a Nout natural and organic fragrance?
Most fragrances available on the market are essentially synthetic. Their aromas are, for the most part, processed from crude oil, which is a non-renewable resource that’s harmful to humans and the planet. Perfume has become a bit of an illusion as we breathe in this synthetic product thinking it’s natural! Nout is a luxury perfume house committed to restoring naturality, meaning, and transparency to the world of fragrance. Our commitment to the environment is illustrated in every detail. Nout luxury fragrances are made in Grasse, France. All are Cosmécert certified organic, according to the Cosmos standard (100% natural origin and organic, excluding all ingredients suspected of being dangerous to health and the environment). In addition, we do not include any unnecessary packaging. Each Nout fragrance is packaged in a reusable and ethically manufactured organic cotton pouch (GOTS / WFTO certified). There is minimal use of plastic as our caps are made of wood (PEFC/FSC certified). Labels, envelopes, and boxes are all made of 100% biodegradable and recyclable paper.
Which fragrance should I choose?
Our Nout Discovery Set includes six fragrances in a 2ml sample format to help you find your signature scent.
Are Nout fragrances unisex?
Yes, Nout fragrances are unisex. Like nature, they are universal. However, if you are looking for a more masculine fragrance we recommend Esprit Vetiver, while Pure Blanche is more feminine.
Can I layer Nout fragrances?
Yes, these unique and natural fragrances share the same DNA and can be layered to reveal a new signature scent created by you!
Are Nout fragrances natural or organic?
Creating fragrances with a commitment to the well-being of our customers and the environment is our raison d’être. So yes, our perfumes are definitely 100% natural origin. Even more than natural, they are organic. We prove it: all of our perfumes are certified by Cosmécert according to the Cosmos standard (the most demanding label to date).
Nout fragrances are concentrates from nature and only nature: they are made from a concentrated formula of organic essential oils and the alcohol used is an organic wheat alcohol.
On each perfume page you can find details regarding the ingredients and their origins in total transparency.
Are Nout fragrances vegan?
Yes, Nout fragrances are vegan. They are not tested on animals and they do not contain any ingredients of animal origin. The musk present in Davana Sauvage is natural, deriving from the Ambrette Hibiscus Seed.
Can a natural perfume be long-lasting?
Yes. Rest assured that Nout natural and organic fragrances are long-lasting. Nature is powerful and we created the collection with base notes like Cedar, Patchouli, Tonka Bean, White Flowers and even Benzoin to ensure potency.
How can I make my Nout fragrance last longer?
Apply your Nout fragrance to your hair and/or clothes rather than to your skin.
If you prefer, however, to scent your skin, choose a pulse point like the wrists or the back of the ears.
Avoid the neck, as you could overwhelm your nose so that you no longer smell your fragrance (though your friends will).
What is in Nout perfume?
Nature and only nature, using mainly perfume essential oils and wheat alcohol, all of which are certified organic. That’s all. See the full list of ingredients on each perfume page.
Why follow the Cosmos Organic standard?
To allow our customers to wear fragrance with confidence. Nout is a fragrance brand with a commitment, and surely the first luxury fragrance house to obtain the Cosmos Organic label for all of its scents.
This means that we have been strictly audited and certified through every stage from creation to production to ensure that all of our fragrances are healthy for both you and the environment.
Nout fragrances are 100% natural origin AND organic, without endocrine disruptors, synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, materials from animal origin, or skin-aggravating ingredients.
Do your partners share your commitment to the environment?
Yes, we work with Maison Robertet for their natural materials. No greenwashing here, just total transparency: five generations of savoir-faire founded on respect for nature and man. We could not dream of a better partner!
How are Nout perfumes eco-responsible?
We worked conscientiously at every stage of perfume creation.
First, we use a range of healthy, organic and vegan raw materials. The fragrances are created in Grasse and then bottled in France.
The plain glass bottle was designed to be easily recyclable, and the wooden cap (created specially for Nout) comes from sustainably managed French forests (FSC/PEFC certified).
Finally, the packaging has been reduced to a minimum: no more cardboard or plastic. Each bottle is protected in an unbleached and ethically manufactured (GOTS/WFTO certified) organic cotton bag. Labels and Discovery Set boxes are printed on 100% biodegradable/recyclable paper (PEFC/FSC certified).
Do Nout fragrances come in refillable bottles?
Not right now for the 100ml, as we’re a very young brand. We hope, as soon as our sales volumes allow, to offer our fragrances in refillable bottles. But you can of course refill your 15ml bottle from your 100ml bottle.
Can my fragrance vary in color?
Yes. With time, some fragrances may vary in color. This is a natural process and can depend on the materials used. Very light deposits may also appear. But it does not alter the fragrance in any way.
To better preserve a fragrance (even a synthetic one), keep it in a dark and cool place. Yep, it’s really that simple.
Nout (Nut in English) is a goddess from Egyptian mythology and a symbol of protection.
Considered the mother of the cosmos, her body symbolizes the celestial and separates earth from the deluge that surrounds it. She is the daughter of Shu (god of air and wind) and Tefnut (goddess of dew and rain), and the twin sister/wife of Geb (god of the earth). Together, the family makes up the four elements. She is also the granddaughter of the sun god Atum.
We chose Nout because she is full of meaning: the protector of earth and beholder of incredible beauty and sensoriality.
Nout is also an acronym that synthesizes the concept of our brand:
N as Natural
O as Organic
U as Universal
T as Treasure(s)
terms and conditions
Welcome to the Nout Parfum website.
We endeavor to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information provided to you on the website and in these general conditions of sale, so we may be required to modify them at any time to update them. Of course, the version that applies to you when you buy is the one in effect on the day of your order.
The sale of perfumes on our website, according to the conditions set out below, are exclusively reserved for individual customers.
Orders from professional buyers will not be processed on the website; professional buyers interested in Nout products should contact us in order to obtain separate contractual conditions.
ARTICLE 1 – scope
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is to define the conditions under which Sarl Bergamote, hereinafter referred to as “the Seller” or ” Nout Parfum “, sells perfumes (“the Products”) on the https//noutparfum.com website (“the Website”) to individuals making such purchases other than in the context of a professional activity, hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”.
The customer acknowledges having received, prior to any purchase, in a legible and understandable way, these general conditions of sale and all legal information, in particular concerning:
– the essential characteristics of the Products,
– the price of the Products and ancillary costs,
– the delivery times,
– information relating to the identity of the Seller, the postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and its activities,
– payment terms,
– the possibility to access conventional mediation in the event of litigation under the conditions provided for by the (French)Consumer Code.
The Customer confirms having read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and to have accepted them before the conclusion of the sales contract.
We invite you to read carefully the General Conditions before each order since the validation of your order of Products will confirm your acceptance of the present General Conditions of Sale without restriction or reservation.
These conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions.
The Seller’s contact details are as follows:
Sarl Bergamote, 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse, France.
ARTICLE 2 – products
We make sure our products are shown on the Website using the most accurate photographs possible, however they have no contractual value. We therefore invite you to consult the description of the products which describes their main features.
The products are available within the limits of available stocks, and Nout Parfum reserves the right to modify at any time the range of products.
You will be notified of the availability of the products before the validation of your order. It may exceptionally happen that a product becomes unavailable after validation of your order, you will then be notified by e-mail of the time required before it becomes available. You will have the choice of waiting for delivery or canceling your order, which will be refunded within 14 days, after contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 3 – prices
Prices are those listed on the Website on the day of the order. They are fixed in euros (€), all taxes included (TTC) taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order.
Nout Parfum may change its prices at any time but the price appearing on the Website on the day of the order is the only one that is applicable to you.
Delivery charges are billed in addition to the price of the products and determined according to the terms and place of delivery. Delivery may be free depending on the volume of products ordered. Delivery charges are indicated before the validation of the order.
ARTICLE 4 – ordering
To order Products, please follow the steps below:
– Select the product on its description page to place it in your basket. When options are available, you must select them to see their features.
– You can then continue your purchases in the same way or validate your order. You can check the contents of your basket at any time.
– When you validate your order, you are invited to enter your login to your personal account (e-mail and password); if you are a new customer, you must create your account by filling out the form that contains the billing details. We advise you to pay attention to entering a valid e-mail address and an accurate postal address.
– You will be able to visualize the details of your order and check that it corresponds to your wishes in particular regarding your choice of products, the quantities indicated and the delivery terms.
– You will choose your method of payment and you will have to tick the box corresponding to your awareness and your acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale.
– The order is final only upon the effective payment of the price by the Customer, a message is then displayed to indicate that your order has been accepted.
– You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your order by e-mail specifying in detail the content of the order, the price charged and delivery terms, provided that the e-mail address you have entered is correct. Confirmation of an order is never sent by post.
Nout Parfum reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute over the payment of a previous or abnormal order. In particular, an order for a quantity of products or a successive number of orders at the same address, exceeding the normal needs of one customer, will be considered abnormal.
ARTICLE 5 – payment methods
means of payment
The Site offers secure payment by credit card.
Once the payment has been initiated by the Customer, the transaction is immediately debited as soon as the information has been checked. In accordance with the provisions of the (French) Monetary and Financial Code, the commitment to pay made by credit card is irrevocable. By giving his/her bank details at the time of the sale, the Customer authorizes the Seller to debit his/her card with the amount relating to the price indicated. The Customer confirms that he/she is the legal owner of the card to be debited and that he/she is legally entitled to use it. In case of error, or if the credit card cannot be debited, the Sale is immediately void by matter of right and the order canceled.
The information relating to the payment is directly transmitted to the bank of the Website and is not processed by the Website itself.
You will be able to download the invoice for a validated order in your Customer Area. The acknowledgment of receipt of the order received by e-mail does not constitute an invoice.
ARTICLE 6 – archiving
In accordance with Article L213-1 of the (French) Consumer Code, any sales contract for an amount equal to or greater than 120 euros TTC will be retained by Nout Parfum for 10 years and the Customer may have access to it upon request.
ARTICLE 7 – right of withdrawal
You benefit from a right of withdrawal in the conditions defined by articles L221-18 to L221-28 of the (French) Consumer Code. You can return the Product to us without having to justify a reason and obtain a refund.
time and exercise of the right of withdrawal:
You have 14 days after the delivery of your entire order to withdraw.
To exercise this right:
you must inform us of your decision to withdraw via a clearly worded statement on a durable medium, for example a letter sent by post or an e-mail. You may also use the model withdrawal form at the end of these terms and conditions .
– you must then send back the Product(s) you want to return, with their accessories, in particular the cotton bags for the bottles, at the latest within 14 days after informing us of your withdrawal decision. The postal costs of the return of the Product(s) are to be paid by you.
The Products concerned must be returned to the address: Sarl Bergamote, 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse, France
effects of withdrawal:
– You will receive the refund for the product at the latest within 14 days of reception of your decision of withdrawal by our services. However, this period may be extended since no refund will occur until the Product has been returned to us.
This refund will be made in the same way as your payment, unless you request otherwise. This refund will not result in any costs.
– If you return your entire order, we will refund the price of the products and the delivery charges (at the standard postage rate). The cost of returning the products remains at your expense.
– If you return one or more products and keep others, we will refund the price of the product(s) returned. The cost of returning the product(s) remains at your expense.
– Your responsibility can only be engaged in the case of a deterioration of the product resulting from your handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, the features and the correct functioning of the Product.
It is therefore not possible to accept the return of perfume bottles whose content has obviously been reduced following a use greater than a simple test of the product.
ARTICLE 8 – retention of title and transfer of risk
Nout Parfum retains ownership of the Products until full payment – the principal and accessories – of their price.
The above provisions do not prevent the transfer to the Customer, upon delivery of the Product, of the risk of loss or damage.
ARTICLE 9 – delivery
Our products can be delivered to the member countries of the European Union.
They are shipped to the delivery address you entered when ordering.
The amount of the delivery costs is specified when ordering depending on the place of delivery, the chosen delivery method and possibly the total amount of the order.
Delivery times are also specified according to the delivery method chosen; a delay for the preparation of the order is added to the delivery cost itself.
An e-mail is sent to you at the time of the shipment of your order if you correctly filled in your e-mail address.
In any case, if you do not receive your order within a maximum of 30 days, Nout Parfum undertakes to reimburse you under the following conditions:
You may give us notice, by post or e-mail, to deliver the Product within a reasonable time and, in the case of non-delivery, you may terminate the contract by registered post with acknowledgment of receipt. You will then be refunded within a reasonable time and at the latest within 30 days.
ARTICLE 10 – guarantees
10.1. compliance and product safety
In accordance with Article L.411-1 of the (French) Consumer Code, the products offered for sale comply with French regulations concerning the safety and health of persons, the fairness of commercial transactions and the protection of consumers.
Nout Parfum cannot be held liable in case of non-compliance with the legislation of another country to which the Product is delivered; it is the Customer’s responsibility to verify this compliance.
10.2. legal guarantees
In accordance with the legal provisions, our Products benefit, in their own right and without additional payment, from:
– the legal guarantee of conformity, for a Product which is apparently defective, damaged or does not correspond to the order,
– the legal guarantee against hidden defects resulting from a material, design or manufacturing defect affecting the Product and rendering it unfit for use,
Under the following conditions and terms:
legal guarantee of conformity:
The guarantee of conformity is free of charge. It may be applied under the conditions of Articles L217-1 to L217-14 of the (French) Consumer Code.
The guarantee covers the lack of conformity of the goods, packaging and instructions.
The lack of conformity applies in the following situations:
• The product is unsuitable for the customary use of a similar product.
• The product does not correspond to the description given by the seller and does not possess the qualities that the seller presented to the buyer as a sample or model.
• The product does not have the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, especially in advertising or labeling.
In these cases, you have two years from the day of delivery to activate the guarantee of conformity.
To activate the guarantee of conformity, you must notify Nout Parfum by post, preferably by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
You can choose between repair and replacement of the non-conforming product. In the case of a clear cost difference between the two options, Nout Parfum may impose the cheapest.
You can obtain a full refund (by returning the Product), or you may be refunded in part (by keeping the Product) if its repair or replacement:
• are impossible (for example because its production has ended),
• or cannot be implemented within one month of your claim,
• or put you at a major disadvantage, on the basis of the product or the use you planned for it.
You may claim damages if the lack of conformity has caused you harm that you are able to prove.
legal guarantee against hidden defects:
The guarantee against hidden defects is free of charge. It may be applied under the conditions of articles 1641 and following of the (French) Civil Code.
The guarantee against hidden defects protects you from any hidden defects of the Product and that prevent its use or affect it to a point such that you would not have purchased it. To claim under the hidden defects’ guarantee, the defect must meet the following three conditions:
– be hidden, i.e. not apparent at the time of purchase,
– make the Product unsuitable for its intended use or significantly reduce its use,
– exist at the time of purchase.
It is up to you to prove the existence of the hidden defect.
You have two years from the discovery of the hidden defect to activate the guarantee and take your case to court.
If you activate the legal guarantee against hidden defects, you must notify NOUT PARFUM by post, preferably by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. You must submit proof: Purchase order, delivery note, invoice.
You have the choice between two solutions:
– keep the Product and ask for a reduction in price,
– or return the Product and request a refund of the price paid as well as the costs incurred by the purchase.
If the seller knew of the defect of the purchased Product, he must also pay damages to the Customer.
ARTICLE 11 – responsibility
We take all necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning and security of our website. We cannot be held responsible if there is a problem of access, use, or fraudulent intrusion which changes certain information on the website.
We also endeavor to ensure the legality and seriousness of any websites which we link to from our website, however we cannot be held responsible for all the information contained on these websites, or for any indirect links to other websites that we have not designated.
Our products are intended only for sale to consumers, any purchase for the purpose of reselling is prohibited. Our distribution network has been chosen by us; professionals interested in our products must contact us for any distribution project. Any resale would incur your liability.
ARTICLE 12 – force majeure
Nout Parfum cannot be held responsible if the non-execution or the delay in the execution of one of its obligations results from a case of force majeure, within the meaning of article 1218 of the (French) Civil Code; for example, in case of fire, flood, strike or disruption of postal services, means of transport and/or telecommunications.
We will inform you without delay of our inability to carry out the order and the obligation in question will be suspended.
The suspension of the obligations cannot in any case be a cause of responsibility for non-performance of the obligation in question, nor can it prompt the payment of damages and interest or penalties for delay.
The performance of the obligation is suspended for the duration of the force majeure if it is temporary and does not exceed a period of 30 days. If the impediment is permanent, the contract will be automatically cancelled.
ARTICLE 13 – protection of personal data
The Customer is informed and agrees that his/her personal data are collected on the Website and used by Sarl Bergamote, which acts as controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Nout Parfum will take the necessary measures to ensure the protection and the confidentiality of the nominative information which it holds, will hold or that it treats or will treat in the respect of the provisions of Law N ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, which includes the GDPR, relating to computing and freedom.
In application of this law, it is recalled that the personal data that is requested from the Customer are necessary for the performance of the contract and the preparation of invoices, in particular.
The Customer has, in accordance with national and European regulations in force, a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition regarding the information concerning him/her.
This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
ARTICLE 14 – partial invalidity
If one or the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions were to be canceled or deprived in whole or in part of its effects by a decision or an event beyond the control of either party, this cancelation or this lack of effect shall not entail the invalidity of the other provisions.
The parties expressly agree to replace the canceled or void provision(s) if one of them so requests.
ARTICLE 15 – applicable law – language
These General Terms and Conditions and the transactions arising therefrom between the Seller and the Customer are governed by and subject to French law.
These General Terms and Conditions are written in French.
In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in case of dispute.
ARTICLE 16 – complaints – disputes
The parties undertake to seek an amicable solution to their possible dispute in good faith.
In the case of any difficulty, please contact us in the first case at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on the Website.
The customer has the right to free use of a consumer mediator for the amicable resolution of any dispute pursuant to Article L612-1 of the (French) Consumer Code.
Failing amicable resolution, all disputes to which this contract could give rise, concerning its validity, its interpretation, its execution, its termination and their consequences will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
The Customer, as a consumer, can use the provisions of Article R631-3 of the (French) Consumer Code in order to apply to the court with territorial jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 17 – choice of address
For the execution of these terms as well as their consequences, the parties choose as their address:
for the Seller: its head office;
for the Customer: the address of the customer, as indicated when making the order.
form for withdrawal
For the attention of: Sarl Bergamote, 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse, France
I inform you of my desire to withdraw from the sales contract for the following products:
order date: ../../…..
date customer signature
The delivery of Nout perfumes is ensured by the carrier Colissimo.
Delivery costs are calculated according to the weight of the order and the place of delivery. Any and additional customs costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
COVID 19: in this delicate period, and although we are doing everything we can to deliver to you within the deadlines presented below, these deadlines cannot be guaranteed.
After seeing your order placed on the site www.noutparfum.com, your order is prepared within an average of 2 working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered as working days). Your order will be executed at the latest within a maximum period of 30 days.
Orders taken over by the Colissimo carrier are delivered to your home within an average of:
Delivery charges: € 5.67. Indicative lead time ranging from 48/72 hours from the date of shipment. In case of absence at the time of delivery, you can collect your package from your post office within 10 working days. Free for purchases over € 50.
Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium
Delivery charges: € 10. Indicative delays ranging from 2 to 5 working days from the date of shipment, depending on the country of destination. Free for purchases over € 80.
other countries of the European Union and Switzerland
Delivery charges: € 18. Indicative delays ranging from 4 to 8 working days from the date of shipment, depending on the country of destination. Free for purchases over € 80.
Personal data protection policy
last update: January 2020
We are Sarl Bergamote and we process your personal data as a data controller.
We are committed to ensuring that the processing of your data from the Nout Parfum site complies with the general data protection regulations (GDPR) and the data protection act.
The purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy is to define the conditions under which the company Bergamote (“Nout Parfum ” or “us”) ensures the processing of personal data of Customers and Users of the Nout Parfum website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is made up of any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (e.g. name, registration number, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, IP address, etc.).
It does not matter whether this information is confidential or public.
For this data to no longer be considered personal, it must be made anonymous so as to make any identification of the data subject impossible: masked names, blurred faces, etc.
If it is possible by cross-checking several pieces of information (age, sex, city, diploma, etc.) or by using various technical means, to identify a person, the data is always considered to be personal.
What are the data processed?
The data processed is the information that you enter to register and order our products and that which is possibly automatically recorded by the Site.
- Your identification data
When you create a customer account on the Nout Parfum Site, we collect some of your identification data: e-mail address, last name, first name, postal address, telephone number.
- Your order and return data
When you make a purchase, when you return a product, this data is saved. This identification and order data is collected because it is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
- Your navigation data
- Your geolocation data
We may collect information about your geographic location when you use a smartphone and if you give your consent for it.
For what purposes do we use your personal dat?
We take care to only process data that is strictly necessary for the declared purpose of the various processing operations.
Thus, we process your personal data exclusively:
- To identify you as a user of the Site and to offer you the services made available to registered customers. You can request the deletion of your customer account at any time from our Customer Service.
- To offer you offers to buy our products and keep you informed of our news.
- For the execution of the sales contract: manage your orders, your possible returns.
- For billing, to respond to requests made to our Customer Service.
- To understand how you use our Site and to improve it, we may use your browsing data (see information on cookies).
The legal basis for processing personal data varies according to their nature: certain data are collected on a contractual legal basis. Others are collected to help meet the legal security requirement. Finally, some may be collected because you have given us your consent in this regard.
Data source and mandatory data collection
The data is collected directly from you.
The collection of data is compulsory if it is necessary for the performance of the contract. Collection is optional if it involves users’ consent.
Type of processing carried out: collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, broadcasting or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, locking, erasure or destruction.
With whom are your data shared?
Categories of recipients
We undertake not to transmit your personal data in any form whatsoever to third parties for a purpose which is not provided for in this Personal Data Protection Policy and which are not included in the list of the following recipients:
• our authorized employees and corporate officers,
• the financial institution in charge of your payments,
• our service providers responsible for delivering your purchases,
• our communication providers, in particular by emailing,
• our accounting firm,
• our service providers who carry out site maintenance,
• the website host, OVH, for the sole purpose of executing the hosting contract,
• to any third party, on the order of a court or an administrative or supervisory authority,
• our advisers responsible for defending our interests in justice, and in the competent jurisdictions, in the event of litigation or possible litigation between you and our company.
Data transfers outside the EU
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
For how long do we keep your data?
The storage period of your data depends on the purposes for which it is processed and on legal obligations, namely:
• For the management of your registration on the site: Your data is kept as long as you remain a registered user, that is to say until the moment when you decide to delete your customer account.
• For the execution of the purchase contract: We process your data for the time necessary for your purchase, your returns or complaints to customer service, ie for a period of 5 years running from each purchase. Beyond that, we only keep electronic invoices until the expiration of a period of 10 years running from the end of the accounting year following the date of issue of the invoice.
We keep your invoices for an amount equal to or greater than 120 euros including tax in accordance with article L213-1 of the Consumer Code, you can have access to them on request, for a period of 10 years from the purchase.
How do we ensure the security of your data?
We protect your information continuously.
We take all necessary security measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
• limit the collection of data to that which is strictly useful,
• not to use the data collected for purposes other than those for which it was collected,
• keep personal data for a limited and proportionate period,
• not to transfer this data to third parties other than those referred to above,
• secure access to your customer account via account with password,
• encryption of your data to guarantee confidentiality in the context of transfers,
• subject any third party accessing your data to a strict obligation of confidentiality
and to a ban on the use of your data for purposes contrary to this policy,
• use an OVH digital data hosting service provider (“the Host”), having made reliable commitments regarding compliance with personal data protection regulations and in particular the following:
- security of the infrastructures on which the data is stored, in particular by implementing an information systems security policy (PSSI),
- physical security of the installations preventing access to unauthorized persons; 24-hour security service for premises, 7 days a week,
- access rights control measures for the employees of the Host and its
- strong authentication processes for users and administrators through strict
password management and certain double authentication measures,
- process and devices allowing to trace all the actions carried out on the
information system and to carry out reports in the event of an incident affecting customer data,
- process personal data for the sole purpose of the proper performance of the services (no other possible use),
- refrain from any resale or commercial use of the data (such as profiling or direct marketing activities),
- possibility of recovering data (reversibility of data),
- choice of data storage area and when the chosen area is located in the
European Union, OVH guarantees that no data processing will be carried out outside the European Union or any country recognized by the European Commission as having a sufficient level of protection,
- do not process any data in the United States,
- transparency in the use of subcontractors: the list of OVH related companies is available on their website,
- inform us of the addition of a new related company which could subcontract the data,
- subject to our agreement any future subcontracting involving visualization or access to data,
- inform us as soon as possible of any violation, specifying the nature of the incident, its consequences and the measures taken to resolve or minimize the violation.
Automated decision making
Processing involves automated decision-making such as sending email. The underlying logics are as follows:
- when creating your account, automatic sending of a welcome and information email,
- when making a purchase, automatic sending of an email confirming the purchase and delivery of products,
- according to variable intervals, automatic sending of product offer emails from our site, possibly based on your past purchases, or consultation data from our site.
What are your rights concerning your data?
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of this data, have them rectified or have them erased. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
Each user can correct or delete the data himself via the Nout Parfum website.
You can find out more on the CNIL website and in particular via the following link:
Comprendre vos droits
As data protection officer, we are your point of contact for any request to exercise your rights over this processing.
• Contact the manager electronically:
contact @ noutparfum.com
• Contact the Manager by post:
Sarl Bergamote, 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse.
Complaint (complaint) to the CNIL
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights on your data are not respected, you can send a complaint (complaint) to the CNIL via the following link:
plaintes en ligne
At the address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Changes to the data protection policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Personal Data Protection Policy at any time, provided that it remains in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
We use different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies placed on the Nout Parfum website:
Cookie name Usage Lifetime
_icl_visitor_lang_js Save the choice of language 1d
Allows to redirect to the user’s
Allows to redirect to the user’s
viewed_cookie_policy Confirm acceptance of cookies 1year
Allows website shopping cart
Allows website shopping cart
wp_woocommerce_session_XXX Allows the user session 2d
Allows you to customize the
interface of the connected user 1year
Cookies tiers (mesure d’audience)
_ga Google Analytics
OTZ Google Analytics
Here’s how to control or prevent the storage of cookies:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences regarding cookies. You can deactivate cookies by following the instructions as follows:
1 / if you use the Internet Explorer browser
In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “InternetOptions”.
Under the “General” tab, under Browsing history, click on “Settings”.
Click the “View files” button.
Click on the “Name” column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then scroll through the list until you see files starting with the prefix “Cookie”. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
Select the cookie (s) including the name “noutparfum.com” and delete them.
Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
2 / if you use the Internet Firefox browser
Allez dans l’onglet « Outils » du navigateur puis sélectionnez le menu « Options »
In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click on “Display cookies”.
Locate the files that contain the name “noutparfum.com” Select them and delete them.
3/ if you use the Internet Safari browser
In your browser, choose the menu Edit> Preferences.
Click on Security.
Click on Show Cookies.
Select the cookies that contain the name “noutparfum.com” and click on Delete or on
After deleting the cookies, click on Done.
4/ if you use the Internet Google Chrome browser
Click on the Tools menu icon.
Click on the Advanced Options tab and go to the “Confidentiality” section.
Click the Show Cookies button.
Locate the files that contain the name “noutparfum.com” Select them and delete them.
Click on “Close” to return to your browser
More informations on cookies
On the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
You are on the Nout Parfum website at the address “https//noutparfum.com”.
This site is published by Sarl Bergamote, a limited liability company, registered with the Grasse RCS (companies’ register) under number 828 784 454, with its head office at: 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse, France.
VAT number: FR 01 828 784 454
phone number: coming soon
website publication manager: Laurence Lecocq
website hosting company
OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
This website is designed by xtuffdesigns.com and developed by ùnraad.com.
Photographs by xtuffdesigns.com, participation Vincent de Ruyter.
We can be reached for any questions at:
Sarl Bergamote, 7 avenue Sidi Brahim, 06130 Grasse, France
By e-mail: email@example.com
Our sales terms and our policy on the use of personal data are directly available on the website.